Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish Go Language, to produce free implementations of distributed or otherwise scalable and high availability which is embedded pre-configured tool with Ubuntu and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains Go Compiler and Text Editor. Go Language- A programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. It is also known as Golang. It is a compiled and statically typed language. It is not just a programming language but a language which include features such as garbage collection, limited structural typing, memory safety and CSP-style concurrent programming. Before proceeding to the Go Language we should be aware of the concept Concurrency associated with it.
- Concurrency, by its design, enables you to efficiently use your CPU horsepower. Even if your processor just has 1 core, concurrency’s design enables you to use that one core efficiently. That is why you can typically have hundreds of thousands of concurrent goroutines (lightweight threads) running on a single machine. Channels and goroutines are central to distributed systems since they abstract the producer-consumer messaging paradigm.
Some other features of Go Programming are:
- Support for environment adopting patterns similar to dynamic languages. For example, type inference (x := 0 is valid declaration of a variable x of type int)
- Compilation time is fast.
- Go programs are simple, concise, and safe.
- Production of statically linked native binaries without external dependencies.
MIRI Go Language Support
- When you join to the MIRI Go Language, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI Go Language provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.