Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish SilverStripe CMS. MIRI brings a open-source Content Management System in PHP, MYSQL. Specially optimized SilverStripe version 3.6 (2017-06-06) with Amazon Linux. SilverStripe is a free and open-source Content Management System (CMS) and framework for setting up and maintaining websites and web applications. It provides an out-of-the-box web-based administration panel that enables users to make modifications to parts of the website, which includes a WYSIWYG website editor. The core of the software is SilverStripe Framework, a PHP Web application framework. Some features of Silver Stripe are:
• Out of the box template, supporting responsive design (works on smartphones, tablets, and desktop
• An extensible web application interface
• Rich-text editing based on a modified version of TinyMCE
• Quick embedding of videos and other resources from websites like YouTube, slideshare, etc. (using Embed)
• Drag-and-drop tree-based navigation structure
• Custom output markup and table-free default styles (including HTML5 and mobile support)
• Cross-platform: OS (Linux, Windows, Mac), Web server (Apache, IIS), Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server fully supported; SQLite and Oracle Database have limited support.)
SilverStripe framework is created from the ground up to be easy to pick up and custom. SilverStripe promotes coding structure that is easy to read and maintain. SilverStripe is designed to be simple to learn and easy to use, whether updating a page or publishing multiple pages on a large scale site.
MIRI SilverStripe Support
When you join to the MIRI SilverStripe, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI SilverStripe provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
24*7 Hrs facility is available. Client can contact us at anytime.