Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish PredictionIO, to produce free implementations of distributed or otherwise scalable and high available resources which are embedded pre-configured tool with ubuntu and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains JAVA, PredictionIO and Spark MLlib. Miri Infotech brings a wide range of amazing products such as PredictionIO, Nagios, Datamelt, Predictive R, TimeTrex, openCRX etc. PredictionIO is a Machine Learning Engine that is a complete stack for data analysts and scientists to generate analytics engines. Predictionio works well with open source services like Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Spark, etc. It also works with other DBs in addition to Hbase. It supports event collection, deployment of algorithms, evaluation, querying predictive results via REST APIs.
Some features of PredictionIO are:
- We can deploy a web service with customized templates on our production environment.
- After deployed, the service responds to dynamic queries in real-time.
- Multiple tasks are evaluated and tuned systematically.
- Predictive analytics on real–time data in a batch format is processed easily by this server.
- Machine learning model is speeded up and pre-built evaluation measures are systematically processed.
- Supports Spark MLLib and OpenNLP.
- Custom ML models can also be implemented at an ease and is adapted easily onto the environment.
- Data infrastructure management is also supported.
Miri provides PredictionIO technical support and services for installation and setup issues through our support center. We are ready to answer all your queries related to product and we would happy to help/support you with product configuration and development.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.