Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish ownCloud, an open source software solution which is embedded pre-configured tool with LAMP and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains ImpressCMS, Apache, MySQL, Linux, PHP(LAMP). The ownCloud Stack provides a one-click install solution for ownCloud. Download installers and virtual machines, or run your own ownCloud server in the cloud.
ownCloud is a personal productivity powerhouse. It gives you universal access to all your files, contacts, calendars and bookmarks across all of your devices. Unlike many of the shared repository services out there, with ownCloud, you have your own private repo. However, just like the public repo companies, with ownCloud you can share your files with friends and co-workers. If you need it, ownCloud even integrates with other storage providers.
Some key features of ownCloud are:
- ownCloud Community Edition:
- Installed from Debian repository (auto security updates)
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 – uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Miri makes it easy to run ownCloud in the cloud, locally or virtually. The Miri ownCloud Stack is:
- We track every release of ownCloud and update our stack shortly after it’s released.
- If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of ownCloud as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
- With Miri you get the same software stack and configuration regardless of where you are deploying ownCloud or other Miri Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.
MIRI ownCloud Support
Miri provides ownCloud technical support and services for installation and setup issues through our support center. We are ready to answer all your queries related to product and we would happy to help/support you with product configuration and development.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.