Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish OrientDB, a leading NoSQL multi-model database which is embedded pre-configured tool with Lamp and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2. OrientDB is the leading NoSQL multi-model database that empowers strongest enterprises and the applications they build. While supporting scalability, OrientDB allows the organizations to unlock the true power of graph databases without having to deploy multiple systems to handle other data types, which increases performance and security.
Some features of OrientDB are:
- Quick Installation: OrientDB runs in less than 60 seconds and can be installed easily.
- Fully transactional: It guarantees that all database transactions are processed reliably and in the event of a crash all pending documents are recovered and committed as it supports the ACID transactions
- Graph structured data model: native management of graphs. Fully compliant with the Apache TinkerPop Gremlin (previously known as Blueprints)] open source graph computing framework.
- SQL: It manage trees, and graphs of connected documents and do supports SQL queries with extensions to handle relationships without SQL join
- Web technologies: OrientDB natively supports RESTful protocol, HTTP and JSON additional libraries or components.
- Distributed: It includes geographically distributed clusters and the full support for multi-master replication
- Run anywhere: allowing It allows to be run on Linux, OS X, Windows, or any system with a compliant JVM and is implemented using pure Java.
- Embeddable: OrientDB is the perfect for scenarios where the database is embedded. It uses local mode to use the database bypassing the Server.
- Apache 2 License: No fees or royalties required to use it. It is always free for any usage.
- Full server has a footprint of about 512 MB.
- Commercial support is available from OrientDB.
- Pattern matching: Introduced in version 2.2, the Match statement queries the database in a declarative manner, using pattern matching.
- Security features introduced in OrientDB 2.2 provide an extensible framework for adding external authenticators, password validation, LDAP import of database roles and users, advanced auditing capabilities, and syslog support.
- Teleporter: OrientDB allows the relational databases to be quickly imported into in few simple steps.
- Cloud ready: OrinetDB supports the following providers: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, CenturyLink Cloud, Jelastic, Digital Ocean and can be deployed in the cloud.
MIRI OrientDB Support
Miri provides OrientDB technical support and services for installation and setup issues through our support center. We are ready to answer all your queries related to product and we would happy to help/support you with product configuration and development.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.