Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish OpenEMR platforms, solutions, and CMS software which is embedded pre-configured tool with LAMP and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains, Apache, MySQL, Linux, PHP (LAMP). OpenEMR is a medical practice management software which also supports Electronic Medical Records (EMR). It is ONC Complete Ambulatory EHR certified and it features fully integrated electronic medical records, practice management for a medical practice, scheduling, and electronic billing. The server side is written in PHP and can be employed in conjunction with a LAMP “stack”, though any operating system with PHP support is supported. OpenEMR is free and open-source software subject to the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). OpenEMR is subject to ongoing efforts of internationalization and localization in multiple languages, and there is free support available in various forums over the world. OpenEMR features include:
- ONC Complete Ambulatory EHR Certified
- Patient Demographics
- Patient Scheduling
- Electronic Medical Records
- Medical Billing
- Clinical Decision Rules
- Patient Portal
- Advantages and benefits of free and open-source software
- Multilanguage Support
MIRI OpenEMR Support
- When you join to the MIRI OpenEMR, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI MIRI OpenEMR provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs facility is available. Client can contact us at anytime.