The Miri OwnCloud Stack gives a single tick introduce answer for OwnCloud. Download installers and virtual machines, or run your own particular own Cloud server in the cloud. OwnCloud is an individual profitability powerhouse. It gives you all inclusive access to every one of your records, contacts, schedules and bookmarks over the majority of your gadgets. Dissimilar to a large portion of the common archive administrations out there, with own Cloud, you have your own, private repo. Not with standing, much the same as people in general repo organizations, with own Cloud you can impart your documents to companions and colleagues. On the off chance that you require it, own Cloud even coordinates with other storage providers. Best of all, own Cloud is open source and free.
Key Features of Miri OwnCloud
- OwnCloud Community Edition:
Installed from Debian repository (auto security updates)
- SSL Support out of the box
- Adminer organization frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 – utilizes SSL)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to permit sending of email (e.g., secret word recuperation).
- Webmin modules for arranging Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Why use the Miri OwnCloud
Miri makes it simple to run ownCloud in the cloud, locally or for all intents and purposes. The Miri ownCloud Stack is:
- We track each arrival of ownCloud and overhaul our stack not long after it’s discharged
- If serious security issues are bought, we provide new versions of ownCloud as early as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix
- With Miri you get the same programming stack and arrangement paying little notice to where you are conveying ownCloud or other Miri Applications. This makes it easy to move between different stages.
With the Miri OwnCloud stack incorporating, arranging and the majority of its conditions are dealt with, so it works out-of-the-case.
- When you join to the MIRI OwnCloud, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI OwnCloud provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at anytime.