Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure Metabase to a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering) and graphical techniques which is embedded pre-configured tool with Ubuntu 16.04 and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains Hadoop, R, RStudio, HDFS, Hbase and Shiny server. MIRI brings a business intelligence tool, and the one which is high in its flexibility level and can be easily used by anyone, known as Metabase. An open source which is constantly improving. Easy to share questions and dashboards. Metabase is the classiest, simplest and fastest way to provide business intelligence and analytics to each person working in the company. Pushing data is one of the things in which it has achieved a great level. It is written in Clojure and offers multiple options such as Mac application, Docker image, cloud images and a jar file which are designed specifically for particular use cases. The
Metabase application has two basic components:
- A backend written in Clojure which contains a REST API as well as all the relevant code for talking to databases and processing queries.
Some Supported Databases are:
- SQL Server
- Google BigQuery
MIRI Metabase Support
- When you join to the MIRI Metabase, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI Metabase provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.