Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure a tool called as Lamp to a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering) and graphical techniques which is embedded pre-configured tool ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 containing PHP. LAMP is a Web development platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
Because the platform has four layers, LAMP is sometimes referred to as a LAMP stack. Stacks can be built on different operating systems. Developers that use these tools with a Windows operating system instead of Linux are said to be using WAMP; with a Macintosh system, MAMP; and with a Solaris system, SAMP.
A “LAMP” stack is a group of software that is typically installed together to enable a server to host dynamic websites and web apps.
This term is actually an acronym which represents the Linux operating system, with the Apache web server. The site data is stored in a MySQL database, and dynamic content is processed by PHP.
The web server or database management system also varies. LEMP is a version where Apache has been replaced with the more lightweight web server Nginx. A version where MySQL has been replaced by PostgreSQL is called LAPP, or sometimes by keeping the original acronym, LAMP (Linux / Apache / Middleware (Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby) / PostgreSQL)
Before going into deep, we must know all its components and have some knowledge about it briefly.
They are as follows:
- Linux- Linux is the lowest-level layer and provides the operating system. Linux actually runs each of the other components. You are not specifically limited to Linux, however; you can easily run each of the other components on Microsoft®; Windows®; Mac OS X, or UNIX® if you need to.
- Apache- The next layer is Apache, the Web server. Apache provides the mechanics for getting a Web page to a user. Apache is a stable, mission-critical-capable server, and it runs more than 65 percent of all Web sites on the Internet. The PHP component actually sits inside Apache, and you use Apache and PHP together to create your dynamic pages.
- MySQL and alternatives- MySQL provides the data-storage side of the LAMP system. With MySQL, you have access to a very capable database suitable for running large and complex sites. Within your Web application, all your data, products, accounts, and other types of information will reside in this database in a format that you can easily query with the SQL language.
- PHP and alternatives-
Here, we would focus on Lamp with Php and have a brief understanding about what actually it is specially when it works with Php.
PHP’s role as the LAMP’s application programming language has also been performed by other languages such as Perl and Python.
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP code is interpreted by a web server via a PHP processor module, which generates the resulting web page. The commands can optionally be embedded directly into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. It has also evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
- Maximizes e-commerce revenues
- Minimizes e-business disruption caused by IT outages
- Automated availability monitoring
- Failover recovery
MIRI Lamp with PHP Support
MIRI Lamp with PHP provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center. We are ready to be answer of all your queries related to product and we would happy to help/support you with product configuration and development.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.