Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure a tool called as jenkins to a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering) and graphical techniques which is embedded pre-configured tool with Ubuntu 16.04 and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2 that contains Hadoop, R, RStudio, HDFS, Hbase and Shiny server.
MIRI Infotech brings an automation server tool that provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.
A self-contained Server-Jenkin can be used to automate all sorts of tasks related to building, testing, and delivering software. A very high in its flexibility level and allows continuous integration and will be installed on a server where the central build takes place.
Jenkins can be installed to watch for any code changes in places like SVN and Git, automatically build with tools like Ant and Maven that initiate tests and then take actions like rolling back or rolling forward in production. This helps to keep the project running.
Jenkin is not only limited to this but also has more than 133,000 active sites, globally, and over 1,000,000 users.
The basic functionality of Jenkins is to execute a predefined list of steps, e.g. to compile Java source code and build a JAR from the resulting classes. The trigger for this execution can be time or event based.
Let us now give a brief look at some of its features which are useful for the users who want to use it.
Some Features of Jenkins are:
Jenkins offers the following major features out of the box, and many more can be added through plugins:
- Rich plugin ecosystem: Jenkins integrates with virtually every SCM or build tool that exists.
- Extensibility: Most parts of Jenkins can be extended and modified, and it’s easy to create new Jenkins plugins. This allows you to customize Jenkins to your needs.
- Distributed builds: Jenkins can distribute build/test loads to multiple computers with different operating systems like windows, linux, etc.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery: As an extensible automation server, Jenkins can be used as a simple CI server or turned into the continuous delivery hub for any project.
- Devices Supported: windows, linux, android, mac, iPhone and web-based.
- Diversity: Jenkins can be adopted by all sizes of enterprises.
Some of the useful plugins that are used in Jenkins are mentioned below:
- Maven 2 project
- Amazon EC2
- HTML publisher
- Copy artifact
- Green Ball
MIRI Jenkins Support
- When you join to the MIRI Jenkins, your AWS commercial center membership will be naturally distinguished. MIRI Jenkins provides technical support for installation and setup issues through our support center.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– email@example.com.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.