Miri Infotech is launching a product which will configure and publish Grav CMS, a file based CMS which is embedded pre-configured tool with Lamp and ready-to-launch AMI on Amazon EC2. Miri Infotech brings a wide range of amazing products such as Grav CMS, CMS Bundle, Hadoop, OSTicket and many more. Miri emerged as high in quality of the services provided and out of the box technologies to build effective and scalable solutions that help customers to achieve their business objectives.
Miri Grav CMS is a file-based Web-platform which is fast, simple and flexible to use. You just need to extract the ZIP archive, and you are already up and running the Grav. Although it also follows the principles which are same to other flat-file CMS platforms. The name Grav is have been comed up with the shortened version of the word Gravity. It is simple to use and easy to extend and the reason behind this is that the architecture of the Grav has been built by using well established and best in class technologies. It also acts as a q&a platform and provide some CMS plugins with it. Some of these key technologies include:
Some features of Grav CMS are:
- Flat-File Architecture: Grav has the highly optimized flat-file architecture and is fast and flexible to use.
- Smart caching: The system of Grav uses the sophisticated caching and it knows very well when to update the cache automatically.
- Instant Install: Grav is easy to install and configure.
- CLI Tools: Command line tools such as dependency installation, cache clearing, user creation, and backups.
- Powerful Configuration Overrides: It allows the ultimate in It also allows the configuration flexibility with the Powerful YAML-based configuration with environment-based overrides.
- Multi-Site Capabilities: Grav also allows you to run multiple sites, as well as with the other advanced setups options also.
- SEO Friendly: Grav is SEO Friendly. It provides the Human-readable URLs along with site-wide and per-page metadata.
- Routing and Redirection: Grav provides the Powerful site-wide and per-page routing and redirection capabilities provide enhanced usability and SEO flexibility.
- Users and Roles: Users and roles can be easily created and you can easily set the permissions to restrict access to any page.
- Simple Backups / Restore: Grav is the file based architecture which means that backing up and restoring your data is trivial.
MIRI Grav CMS Support
Miri provides Grav CMS technical support and services for installation and setup issues through our support center. We are ready to answer all your queries related to product and we would happy to help/support you with product configuration and development.
- Contact No. at- +1 (510)298-5936
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24*7 Hrs. facility is available. Client can contact us at any time.